Thursday, June 15, 2006

If anyone thinks it fortuitous that i create a blog mere hours before a notorious 'grog blog' event then they would be completely wrong. In fact i've prepared a Venn diagram showing the overlap between wanting to make a blog and wanting to get drunk with total strangers i've admired from afar.
Anyway this blog thing will probably turn out to be a good idea. I do have some ideas other than just taking the random illinformed swipes at various nouns, verbs and proper nouns that most of other blogs seem to be do.
Though i'm not denying that I'll be doing my fair share of that too I will primarily be interested in compiling a list of all the bands in Melbourne coupled with timely information on they're levels of awesomeness which for a lot of these Melbourne bands is sadly low.
I imagine that this sort of information may be useful for those planning a night on the town but primarily it will be useful to me so i don't have to see a horrible band twice after forgetting their name. Yeah I'm looking at you Frankenbok.
I'll probably other things to.
Anyway, time to go drink it up with my new found blogging cred.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

As your biggest fan I feel it my duty to be the first to comment.

With the cred you earned last night I'm sure I won't be last.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Armagnac Esq said...

Especially if you get into writing about that herbal physics stuff!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Peter Parker said...

And haven't you noticed that comments on blogs reach a peak a day or so after a grogblogging?

6:12 PM  
Blogger James said...

Thanks for the comments fellow grob bloggers. And let's hope Peter's prediction fails to come to a pass.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home