Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Disclaimer

The real purpose of this site is to post some honest reviews of the local bands in Melbourne town. However I make no claims to having any degree of journalistic integrity or even to possessing a coherent writing style. Often times I will probably dismiss or alternatively hype up bands for next to no good reason. When this happens I would like to encourage everyone to write in hate comments or emails. If anyone would like to write an alternative review i will most happily post it alongside my own. It's up to you guys though to act as watchdog in case I start embellishing uncontrollably and use my power for evil like NME.

Of course reviewing all the bands in Melbourne would be a truely Herculean task but I will try to do what I can and possibly take short cuts from time to time. One such cut will be me back dating a few gigs. It isn't really fair since some of them happened a long time ago and I haven't yet been to a show with the aim of writing a review so you'll all have to bear with me for a while. I will also need to be somewhat selective, for instance the Drones gig I'll put up next will be of the first show of their's at the Corner last year. I saw them recently at the Spanish Club but their performance had lost some of its spark and so I have ignored it.

Well thats enough excuses. Just leave comments about anything though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home